Cancer Research News Magazine from Dana-Farber Cancer Institute:
Welcome to the tablet edition of Paths of Progress magazine from Dana-Farber Cancer Institute.
Paths of Progress covers breakthrough cancer research, news, and patient care stories from one of the country's top cancer centers.
Highlights of the fall/winter 2012 issue include:
- Evolution and Cancer: what survival of the fitness can teach us about the thorny problem of cancer drug resistance.
- Turning Cancer on its Head: How one physician challenged conventional wisdom in a search for a better treatment for DIPG, a rare childhood cancer
- A look at the groundbreaking research — in cancer and cardiology — of Dr. William Kaelin, Jr.
- Going the Distance: how decades of advances in cancer treatment is chaining the focus of cancer survivorship
- New England Patriot Joe Andruzzi on football and cancer
- Six questions for Cell Biologist Bruce Spiegelman, PhD
- And more
Cancer Care & Research News is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-10-19. The program can be installed on Android.
Cancer Care & Research News (version 184.108.40.206.62670) has a file size of 11.53 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.